Dar Manara, will put at the service of its clients, the preventive sanitary measures suggested by the Moroccan health authority, for establishments like ours.
The health and well-being of our clients is the most important thing to us. The human team will ensure the application of hygiene measures, putting the necessary means to guarantee a stay as pleasant as possible.
Our entire establishment has been subjected to strict disinfection. Our staff is subjected to periodic health test controls to guarantee the prevention of the health of our clients. We hope to see you soon!
- All sheets have been sanitized in a high temperature wash.
- Guests are required to wear a mask in public areas.
- It is mandatory for staff to wear a mask in public areas.
- The hotel floor is marked to indicate social distancing.
- Sanitizing hand gel available for guests and staff.
- Stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.
- Busy areas are frequently disinfected.
- It is mandatory for staff to wash their hands frequently.
- The temperature of the staff is checked regularly.
- Contactless check-in.
- Check-out without contact.
- Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Individually wrapped toiletries.
- The rooms are unoccupied a minimum of 24 hours between guests.
- The safety distance will be maintained, if possible, of 1.30m.
- At the entrance of the Riad, there is a preventive sanitizing mat.