Prices and complementary services 2018
Dar Manara is open all through the year. The occupancy at Dar Manara is formalized by prior reservation.
Ask for rates for long stays, groups or other services: encounters, meetings, celebrations… (only during low seasion).
- Prices include:breakfast and TVA.
- Rates do not include the International Tax: 30 Dh (3€)/night.
- Now you can pay in Dar-Manara using PayPal, the safer, easier way to pay online.
DAR MANARA 5 double rooms all with private bathrooms, heating, air conditioned and wifi:
- 2 double rooms
- 3 bedrooms with two beds
* The distribution of space only allows us to have an extension in the Rose Room. Extension PRICE: 25 € in low season.
The price per room includes:
- Arabian / European Breakfast
- Fresh fruit
We don´t allow children from 4 years (Dar Manara has no conditions to accommodate babies).
DAR MANARA is in general a free space of smoke, although it is allowed to smoke in the terrace and in the haimas.
Thanks for not smoking
Transport to Assilah
- Pick-up at the airport of Tangier: 20€
(maximum 5 people).
- Pick up at the “old” port of Tangier: 25€
40 km. (maximum 5 people).
- Pick up at the “new” port of Tangier Med: 85€
About 90 km by highway (maximum 5 people).
Of particular note is our new collaboration with the Moroccan restaurant ALMAGHREBIA. Traditional Moroccan food cooked with love and care, in acozy and clean venue with a reasonable and affordable price.
Phone for bookings and contact: 00212-633662377 (from abroad), 0633662377 from Morocco.
Food service in DarManara available for groups of more than two days of stay, served by the restaurant ALMAGHREBIA..
Zahora is a traditional Spanish-Mediterranean food restaurant.
Its rich cuisine is fundamentally based on the preparation of the products of the season.
Restaurant Zahora recovers the creation of Andalusian recipes that are considered to be the origin of many Spanish recipes today.
Morocco gives us the opportunity to recover the authenticity of the food.
Gastronomy is a vehicle that participates in the approach of cultures through tastes, senses, and the pleasures of recovered flavors.
Contact info: Madame Pilar: 00212 621867672