Engraving is understood as the result of work done on a surface of wood or metal called iron by sharp instruments or acids that attack the metal’s surface.
- Minimum group of 4 people
- Maximum group of 11 people
- 3 day course (minimum)
- Time is approximately from 11:00 to 14:00 pm
- Engraving workshop is in the Asilah Medina
- Necessary material and products are provided
- The artist, supervises the project himself
The price of the workshop will vary depending on the number of people.
A demonstration of the rolls made by the students will be displayed.
If the student wants more rolls, there will be an additional charge of 20Dh for each roll.