Artisanal bread workshop
The artisan bread workshop is a simple and creative activity:
Every day the women prepare bread at home and take it to the oven to cook. The idea of our workshop is based on the recovery of this practice, also the discovery of the experience in its more authentic aspect by making the bread yourself.
- A group of minimum 4 people
- Maximum 11 people
- The workshop takes place in Dar Manara and lasts a few hours either in the morning or in the afternoon
As a guide, a Moroccan woman teaches her knowledge and practice for the preparation of Moroccan bread and sweets.
Homemade Moroccan pastry
- Like the previous activity, it is a question of integrating as much as possible with local people and their customs.
- In both workshops, ingredients are purchased from Souk.
- The workshop is realized in Dar Manara.
- Once prepared, we take the pastries to the oven to be cooked and then bring them to be eaten.